Friday 19 March 2010

Holidays in Cambodia

Congescor 1.25mg Tablets

Bisoprolol hemifumarate

Cardioselective B-blocker.
For treatment of stable chronic heart failure.





I have a vision of me, emptying out the plastic bag that contains my pills over the desk of my Dole Office tormentor . But in the vision, all I get in return is the blank stare of an idiot.

I read the obituary of Alex Clinton today . He died of a Heart Attack.

The object of life should be to live in peace. But there are people out there who gain pleasure from destruction. From inflicting pain. I’m certain the ignorant person, employed as a Civil Servant (he was neither civil or a servant) has never read the works of De Sade or the thoughts of Pol Pot (if they even exist) . But he has close fellowship with Dennis Nielson who worked in a job centre less than a mile away. He may not boil the heads of boys he has picked up for the evening. But he works in a job centre and has little empathy or humanity.

Well you'll work harder
With a gun in your back
For a bowl of rice a day
Slave for soldiers
Till you starve
Then your head is skewered on a stake

Now you can go where people are one
Now you can go where they get things done
What you need, my son:.

Is a holiday in Cambodia
Where people dress in black
A holiday in Cambodia
Where you'll kiss ass or crack

POL POT, POL POT , POL POT, POL POT, POL POT, POL POT…..POL POT.

No comments:

Post a Comment